Failed Login ¶Top
The most common reason for a failed login is incorrectly entering your username or password
(your password is case-sensitive) or disabled cookies in your web browser.
If you're having trouble, please ensure you have done all of the following:
- Entered your information correctly
- Have Cookies enabled (see How do I enable cookies in my web browser?)
If all else fails, you can reset your password or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
Recover Password ¶Top
Recovering your username or password isn't difficult. Here are the steps to doing so:
- At the ConnXus sign in page, click the "Forget Password?" button in the top right.
- It will ask for the email that the account is registered under. Type it in the field.
- Click "Submit"
- You will now receive an email from ConnXus providing you with a link to reset your password.
Change Email / Password ¶Top
Changing your email/password is a simple task. Here is how to do so:
- Sign in to your account.
- On the top right of the home page, hover your mouse over the tab that contains your company name.
This will reveal a drop down list.
- Click "Edit My User Account"
- To change your password, click the red "Click here to change password" link.
- You can now set a new password.
- Click the red "Save Changes" button below.