We would like to share some exciting news with you! To better serve your needs, we have launched a new and improved web portal. Effective 10/1/15, you must begin using the new website, as the current portal will no longer be available.
As a registered user within our current site, please visit our new site as soon as possible to review/update your company and user information. Please follow the steps below to review/update your profile:
If you are ConnXus+
- Go to ConnXus.com and click on “My Account” or go to https://mysuppliernetwork.com
- Log into the Portal using your existing login ID and password
- The first time you log in, the system will send you an email requiring you to reset your password. (If you don’t receive the password reset email check your spam, and make sure email@example.com is on your safe sender list.)
- Review and/or update your company profile
- Click ‘Update Profile’ once finished
If you are not ConnXus+
If you are not ConnXus+, you will have to create a new user account. Due to technical challenges, some user accounts were unable to be transferred into the new system.
If you have any questions about the new portal, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be live demoing the new site for suppliers, tomorrow Sept. 16 at 1 p.m. EST. You can sign up for the webinar below.
A recording of the webinar will available for anyone who cannot attend.
The Team at ConnXus