Qualifications & Required Documents
- Operational Authority and Managerial Control by U.S. citizen(s) with business assets (less than 40 million USD) & adjusted business gross revenue (less than 40 million USD)
- Owner(s) manages day-to-day operations & makes long-term decisions
- Performs successfully on contracts & shows potential for success
All Businesses Required to Submit:
- Completed certification application (questions/fields in myConnXion® – application)
- Fictitious Business Statement – DBA (if applicable)
- Articles of Organization
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (US passport, long form original birth certificate, driver’s license and voter’s registration card, naturalization certificate)
- Proof of Ethnicity for Owner(s), Partners, Shareholders – Driver’s license, birth certificate
- Two Years of Federal Tax Returns (Business)?
- Current Financial Statements (P &L, statement of cash flows, balance sheet, income statement)
- Operating agreement (if, LLC)
- By-Laws (if C-Corp or S-Corp)
- Notes Payable (if any)
- Applicable Operating Business License and/or permits (if applicable to business)
- Lease Agreement (if applicable)
- Signature page of home owners deed or mortgage receipt (only if homebased)
- Resume(s) of owner(s), partners, shareholders or key employees (to include current enterprise and the definition of role within)
- Bank Signature Card (or letter from bank identifying signatures on the account and type of account)
- Equipment Rental and Purchase Agreements (if applicable)
- Current invoice receivables with proof of payment (at least two) (i.e. cancelled check, deposit slip, bank statement with matching amount)
- Equipment owned or available (include description of equipment, year acquired, and current value)
- Proof of Bonding Capacity (if applicable)
- Signed, dated and notarized affidavit/declaration page (Required)
What is ConnXus Certification?
ConnXus Certified® is a Small Business Enterprise Certification Program offered by ConnXus through the myConnXion® Business Center (myCBC). ConnXus is committed to providing a seamless certification process that can be universally accepted.
ConnXus Certified® (Certification) ensures small businesses get the resources they need to grow their business and get recognized by corporations who are searching for qualified suppliers.
What are the Benefits of ConnXus Certification?
ConnXus Certified® (Certification) process offers a streamlined approach and is valid for 2-years and helps suppliers grow by connecting them with training, education, business resources, bid opportunities and exclusive offers.
How long does the certification last?
ConnXus Certified® (Certification) is valid for 2-years unless ownership status or other changes occur within the company
What is the cost of certification?
Free for a limited time; thereafter the fee for certification will be $199.00 for 2-years
*(with Platinum offer a discount…$299.00 for both and you get 2 years of Platinum benefits)
Do I qualify for Certification?
To be eligible for ConnXus Certification:
- The majority owner(s) must be a U.S. Citizen(s)
- Owner(s) must manage day-to-day operations and make long-term decisions
- Owner(s) must have Business Assets (less than 40 million USD) & adjusted Business Gross Revenue (less than 40 million USD) over the most recent consecutive 2-year period, business assets may not exceed 40 million USD for each year.
*If your company has been in business for less than 2-years, please substitute the majority owner’s personal adjusted gross income from their federal income tax returns for the appropriate number of years.
What is the process to begin Certification?
One (1) step seamless application process and document upload – go to myCBC.myConnXion.com to start the certification process
- Complete Certification Application here
- The application will require you to upload these documents (please do not upload password protected documents) and to submit this signed, dated and notarized affidavit with your application
*Note: ConnXus, Inc. reserves the right to request additional documentation, if necessary, to determine the eligibility of your company for certification.
How long does the process take?
45 days on average; This includes processing, committee review and status notification
If you have any additional questions, please contact the myCBC Team at email@example.com