The annual ConnXus Share Your Story campaign highlights small-, woman-, minority-, veteran-, and LGBT-owned business stories. What has supplier diversity done for your business, your employees and community?
Winners receive cash prizes to donate to philanthropic and charitable causes, and to grow their own businesses.
Rules for participation:
- The story word count must not exceed 500 words.
- Must submit 1-2 pictures (logo, team photo, etc. )
- Must submit two business references (contact name, company, email and phone contact information)
- Your company must be registered on mysuppliernetwork.com to participate
- Send your submission requirements to to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission starts April 17 and ends May 19, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
Please complete and return this “Statement of Eligibility and Release” to ConnXus, Inc., 5155 Financial Way #3, Mason, Ohio 45040 (hereinafter, “ConnXus”), attention “Share Your Story Contest”, or e-mail a signed PDF to ConnXus at email@example.com.
- ____________________ (hereinafter, the “Contestant”), submits this Statement of Eligibility and Release to ConnXus, with the understanding that ConnXus will be relying on it to determine whether Contestant is entitled to participate in the “Share Your Story” contest sponsored by ConnXus (hereinafter, the “Contest”).
- Contestant has reviewed and understands and has fully complied with all of the Contest rules. Contestant has committed no fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming my prize. As provided in the official rules of the Contest, Contestant hereby agrees to be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes for any prize awarded. Contestant grants to ConnXus and its respective agents and assigns, without limitation, the right to use the Contestant’s name, likeness, company name, company logo, and entry for any promotional or trade purpose or any other purpose without further compensation or permission. If any statement made by Contestant in this Statement of Eligibility and Release is false, then, in addition to any other remedies that may be taken against Contestant, Contestant agrees to return to ConnXus any prize awarded. Contestant hereby releases, discharges and absolves ConnXus and its respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and representatives, successors, and assigns, from any and all actions, suits, claims and demands of any kind whatsoever (including for personal injury or damage to property) that Contestant or Contestant’s heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns had, now have, or hereafter may have, by reason of any matter connected in any way with the Contest including but not limited to the operation of the Contest, the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, or the participation in prize-related activities.
- Contestant acknowledges that no one has either made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Contest or prizes.
- Contestant agrees that all right, title and interest in and to the entry, recording, or other materials that Contestant submits or has submitted to ConnXus, for the Contest, in whatever format, medium or form now known or hereafter to become known, shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of ConnXus. To the extent that Contestant creates any work or other materials that are or may be subject to intellectual-property rights, including but not limited to the entry or recording that Contestant has submitted, those materials shall be deemed “work made for hire” as that term is used under the federal copyright statute, and all right, title and interest in and to such materials shall vest solely and exclusively in ConnXus. To the extent such materials are not deemed “works made for hire,” Contestant hereby assigns, transfers, and conveys, and agree further to assign, transfer and convey, to ConnXus any and all intellectual property rights that ConnXus might have in such materials.
Contestant’s Address: __________________________